Made a tune that will scare any thief away

toonwolf

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
One of my cams will trigger an alert that will sound an audio file in BI that will play over a Bluetooth speaker hidden in the ceiling. The burglar will (hopefully) piss in his pants:victorious: The Sound was orginally alarm.wav from the Sounds folder in BI, but I "jazzed" it up a little because I wanted a more scary sound (More volume and effect). Enjoy.
View attachment thisalarmsoundwillscareawayanyone.zip

icerabbit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So what if that wakes you up in the middle of the night when a deer walks through the yard, cat jumps on the fence, dog walks through the house, ... ?

toonwolf

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
So what if that wakes you up in the middle of the night when a deer walks through the yard, cat jumps on the fence, dog walks through the house, ... ?
This would indeed be a problem if a) the camera and speaker was in my house, and b) if the room with the camera triggering the sound was not locked down. I have two cameras monitoring a house in a football/soccer club where these sounds are used. The first camera monitoring the entrance from the inside will trigger a sound I made where a voice is telling that this area is monitored with CCTV and an alarm has been triggered. The "thisalarmsoundwillscareawayanyone.wav" will be triggered if someone tries to break into the room where the PC with Blue Iris is running. The camera itself is a USB webcam that is inside the locked computer box where the PC and all the equipment is placed. If the camera detects movement just in front of the glass door the alert will trigger. This is the sound that is triggered from the first camera View attachment storhamarfotball_alert.zip It's in norwegian but it's me saying that there has been detected activity in this room and that an alert has been triggered. You can easily make this yourself in Audacity or some other voice recording application

icerabbit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That makes sense, that it isn't inside one's residence, but in a place without anybody present.

toonwolf

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
Poor guy. It's someone I know and he is just parking his bicycle for the night. Well at least I know it's working

icerabbit

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Proof the concept is working! :)

Hey, that's not that werewolf tune! Now I need to brush up on my Norwegian ;)

razorseal

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm bringing back an old thread, but I really had to...

I'm a police officer and we made entry to a home where the motion alarm had gone off. silent alarm. Once we opened the door to the house to make the entry this alarm went off. In my life... I have never ever heard something like that which literally was deafening. My ears were in pain and I could feel vibrations in my head. To this day I have never heard something like that again, but man... that's a sound that would have any bad guy running out the door. lol