Man high on drugs looking for stuff to steal

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks to me like he's high as a kite and tripping rather than looking for anything to steal. He obviously needs help that he'll never get.
I'm not mad, I just do what I'm told by the voices. :)
ljwk that's exactly what I was thinking, maybe he's mentally ill. Could be either. Either way, I wouldn't like to confront him, if he's seeing imaginary cats and talking to them (or maybe he just keeps bushes as pets), then there's no telling what he'd see and do if someone spoke to him. One for Law Enforcement. Might be worth showing them the video because he's probably known and although he hasn't committed any obvious offences, he may have done around the corner or if not, at least they can keep and eye on his or ask why were you in X area the other day, when he's come down, which might keep him away from your area.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
ljwk that's exactly what I was thinking, maybe he's mentally ill. Could be either. Either way, I wouldn't like to confront him, if he's seeing imaginary cats and talking to them (or maybe he just keeps bushes as pets), then there's no telling what he'd see and do if someone spoke to him. One for Law Enforcement. Might be worth showing them the video because he's probably known and although he hasn't committed any obvious offences, he may have done around the corner or if not, at least they can keep and eye on his or ask why were you in X area the other day, when he's come down, which might keep him away from your area.
This is California, they wouldn't bother to do anything. :(

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't have a link but this is listed on FNC.

A sheriffs deputy, in training, ODed on fentanyl just by walking up to a baggie of it in the back of an SUV. His partner used Narcan, twice, before the EMTs got there and they used it again to get him to the hospital.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Compliments from our free flow of drugs from our open southern border among other gifts the cartels are sending us unmolested every day. Boy do I miss the other guy.
I could not agree more. More and more contraband is now flowing across the border. July 4th was an example. I have lived in my neighbor for 44 years now and I have heard so many cherry bombs and other powerful firecrackers going off. At lot of people commented on it here locally. That is just one example.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't have a link but this is listed on FNC.

A sheriffs deputy, in training, ODed on fentanyl just by walking up to a baggie of it in the back of an SUV. His partner used Narcan, twice, before the EMTs got there and they used it again to get him to the hospital.

I find that hard to believe. Leaking bag maybe, burst after thrown in car, perhaps bad handling both putting it in and then by him causing some to be inhaled but simply walking up to it. If that was the case why didn't the guy who put it in the car OD?

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
Fentanyl is a VERY powerful drug I use it everyday for pain relief prescribed by my doctors who say it is 100x more potent than Morphine.
if you use it the right way with fentanyl patch you will have no problem... but they boil it out ... so they will have a high shot once instead of low release from patch...

i think mostly they use used patches... if you do this with new ones it could be a little too much to survive... but depends what dose

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
If you don't believe it watch the body cam video -

Great video. I was never doubting your story, just questioning how he became exposed. So far as I can tell it's as I thought, the drugs weren't packaged properly and he was exposed to the powder, presumably by inhalation. I found this describing the exposure methods:

It appears its by inhalation of the dust or the dust settling in eyes or mouth or by injection. I'm guessing the loose powder must have got into his airways or mouth or eyes. As you said, shows how deadly it is though as you can't even see the dust on the video, it's not as if there was a cloud of dust and then he fell over.