Man Sleeping In Truck Overnight In Front Of My House

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Last night my overnighters got replaced by some young people "smoking "in their car. I guess they are not allowed to "smoke" at home. Girls in the front and boys in the back seat. Snapshot taken with the Dahua PTZ1A225U-IRA-N. I notice this camera has slightly better night quality than my Dahua SD49225T-HN-W.

Teens Smoking.jpg

SkyLake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I would place a remote controlled air horn at that place :D :D Just for giggles..

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
It has been a busy spot. Had another group last night "smoking". I noticed that they lived down the street and drove up to this spot to do whatever. After about an hour they took off. Maybe tonight the overnighters will be back. They seem to come around every 3 or 4 days as of late. About a year ago I had a couple fooling around in the back seat of a car. I have much better cameras now and relocated some so if that happens I will be ready. Hahahaha

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Have you considered putting up a sign on that block wall with big letters "This location monitored by security cameras" to see if that dissuades some people? Nothing permanent to damage the wall, just duct taped up there or something?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Have you considered putting up a sign on that block wall with big letters "This location monitored by security cameras" to see if that dissuades some people? Nothing permanent to damage the wall, just duct taped up there or something?
So far nothing has got out of hand. I do have license plate numbers incase anything comes up. If things do get out of hand then I will take action.

Mr_D

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Do you have an extraordinary amount of ambient light on your street? My Dahua starlights don't look anything like that at night, even up close.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Do you have an extraordinary amount of ambient light on your street? My Dahua starlights don't look anything like that at night, even up close.
There are low level street lights in the area. Due to energy conservation they are not all that bright but they do help with the starlight cameras. Because of that I have found it better not to have the IR on in my area. The license plates are in the shadows from the street lights. I have been slowly upgrading my cameras and this is my 3rd go around for some of them like the one shown above. By the way, with the naked eye it would look fairly dark where the car is parked.

Edit: No visitors last night.

Last edited:

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I have been learning how to edit my videos. This is probably the best picture of the girl in the truck. She looks promising. Hahahaha Edit: This picture was taken with my Dahua PTZ SD49225T-HN-W.

Overnite 3 Girl_Moment_ 2.jpg

Last edited: