Match color wires from LaView camera to pin numbers of female RJ45 sockets

Reaction score
Several of my model LVPZ804N4 LaView cameras have their female RJ 45 sockets destroyed by corrosion due to water intrusion past the protective socket cover. I need to match the color of wires from the cameras to the pin numbers of female RJ45 sockets. Following are the colors of the 6 wires from the cameras:

white
yellow
orange
brown
purple
green

I follow T568A in my house wiring. LaView Support doesn't know. Can anyone help?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Several of my model LVPZ804N4 LaView cameras have their female RJ 45 sockets destroyed by corrosion due to water intrusion past the protective socket cover. I need to match the color of wires from the cameras to the pin numbers of female RJ45 sockets. Following are the colors of the 6 wires from the cameras:

white
yellow
orange
brown
purple
green

I follow T568A in my house wiring. LaView Support doesn't know. Can anyone help?
DS-2CD2532F Pinout or color of Ethernet wires required

KarlW

n3wb
Reaction score
Incase anyone else is looking for the colors:

Pin1-8:

Orange
Yellow
Green
Purple
Gray
Blue
Brown
White

white
yellow
orange
brown
purple
green