Matching Stud Pattern's ?

Crows

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm looking at purchasing a IPC-T5442TM-AS-LED to replace a Dahua DH-IPC-HDBW3541EP-S-0280B and as my brickwork is beginning to look like a block of Swiss Cheese I'm wondering if i can use the same mounting holes . Is there a stud pattern comparison chart or do i need to wait till i receive the cam and use the template supplied in the box to see if it matches up? What do others do when wanting to swap over cams , junction boxes ?
Thanks Guys

Last edited:

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking at purchasing a IPC-T5442TM-AS-LED to replace a Dahua DH-IPC-HDBW3541EP-S-0280B and as my brickwork is beginning to look like a block of Swiss Cheese I'm wondering if i can use the same mounting holes . Is there a stud pattern comparison chart or do i need to wait till i receive the cam and use the template supplied in the box to see if it matches up? What do others do when wanting to swap over cams , junction boxes ?
Thanks Guys
FYI - this is one reason I like the PFA121 / PFA122 junction boxes - same base, different lids...

Crows

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks mat200 , will be looking into that .

I have looked ....but do you know if such a product exists as a double lid junction box but on a single chassis = 4 stud holes into wall , .....example .. If I wanted to mount a side by side dedicated VF bullet and maybe a fixed lens turret.?...or would most people just opt for the single mount PTZ . Or maybe 2 single junction boxes = 8 stud holes into wall ?.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks mat200 , will be looking into that .

I have looked ....but do you know if such a product exists as a double lid junction box but on a single chassis = 4 stud holes into wall , .....example .. If I wanted to mount a side by side dedicated VF bullet and maybe a fixed lens turret.?...or would most people just opt for the single mount PTZ . Or maybe 2 single junction boxes = 8 stud holes into wall ?.
iirc saw a few custom jobs done for setup of cameras on a pole by folks here...

What I would do is a DIY custom job on a larger outdoor rated junction box and make holes that you align with the mortar - so that you do not drill into the brick, but the mortar which is easy to patch.