Meisort Y203S

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Working great to capture video via rtsp as shown previously:

rtsp://192.168.1.3:8001/0/avN
admin

However will be great to know any way to control locally the camera with some commands via websockets or some program capable to handle out of the one from the manufacturer.

Looking forward someone who was able to do something on this direction.

Regards
best thing to do is to stop buying these garbage cams...you guys buy them and support this kind of crap...there are much better options out there.

davidcgu

n3wb
Reaction score
I agree but the fact is now I have it and have to check what could be done with it, from other side what you recommend me for 25€?

Reaction score
I've learned the hard way to just spend more upfront instead of buying a series of mediocre cameras which cut out, lose power, need reboots, have some weird install issues or active x controls. If I added up all of the money spent on no name knock offs from ebay and foscams which have caused me all of the above problems, I could have bought two dahua starlights.

That being said you probably cannot control the ptz without installing blueiris or through an android app like tinycampro. Which I would choose 100% over over some unknown program developer with god knows what else installing with it.

Reaction score
I bought an INQMEGA on aliexpress, similar to this camera @Dimitris St.
According to the Chinese the camera had no rtsp stream.
No words to thank the @Overbum. Works perfect.
Greetings from Brazil.

amikhin

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi!
Does anyone know how to connect to this camera on telnet? It is clear that port 23 and the IP camera, but what is the login and password? I tried all possible standard but could not find a suitable login and password. Maybe someone knows?

Knotten

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same cam...
This worked for me:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" "rtsp://admin:12345@IP_Adress/onvif"

amikhin

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all!
I had problems with my camera. The RTSP stream shows a few seconds after the camera is rebooted and hangs, after which it starts to work only after the camera is rebooted. Maybe someone knows how to get factory reset, or how to flash this camera?

Reaction score
I believe it might not be a camera issue, mine works perfectly with my NAS surveillance station , i have locked her to get always the same IP from my router.
Is it possible to have her by mistake to obtain the same IP address as something else in your network?

amikhin

n3wb
Reaction score
It worked for a long time and nothing changed in the network. Camera have static IP. It looks like now, after several camera reboots, this has started to work again. Magic.

I use tinyCam to watch the video, but I haven’t figured out how to control the camera turns in this program. Is there any way to control the camera besides the Chinese application?

Last edited:
Reaction score
lol!
I cannot turn also the camera, if i want to turn it i connect to the Chinese program through Internet and then i disconnect.

Reaction score
Hi Dimitris,

I also have this camera, I can view it fine through VLC using "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" "rtsp://admin:12345@IPADDRESS/onvif", but cannot get it to connect to my Qnap NAS surveillance station. I have tried several things, latest is to set the camera brand:ONVIF - Camera model:ONVIF Camera - IP Address:192--- Port:80 RTSP Port:554 and added the default admin and password 12345 - I get a "failed to create the RTSP connection to the network camera. please check if the RTSP port is correct and the RTSP Streaming access name is 'live.sdp'"

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Reaction score
upload_2019-5-8_9-57-4.png As you see my friend i use the address "rtsp://admin:IPADDRESS:8001/0/avN" and it works, i hope thath will work for you also.
Also i know this camera is not the best but i bough it form ebay for 7 euro, so ...

Reaction score
Thanks Dimitris, I managed to set it up with "Generic Model" and your address settings, as I could not figure out how to add a user defined stream on my version of Surveillance Station v5.1.3.3.4. It is also doing the same as Amikhin's above, resetting after about a minute and requiring WiFi Password again! Might go out and buy a Foscam or a Hikvision!!!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Dimitris, I managed to set it up with "Generic Model" and your address settings, as I could not figure out how to add a user defined stream on my version of Surveillance Station v5.1.3.3.4. It is also doing the same as Amikhin's above, resetting after about a minute and requiring WiFi Password again! Might go out and buy a Foscam or a Hikvision!!!
Do yourself a favor and avoid foscam

Reaction score
I have installed quite a few HIKVISIONS in offices and factories, they are very good - the only recent Foscams that I installed were the very cheap C1 and C1 Lite for a client who wanted a some small cameras that she could remotely view in her home - this was nearly 2 years ago and she was happy with them, although at 720p they were not the sharpest!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have installed quite a few HIKVISIONS in offices and factories, they are very good - the only recent Foscams that I installed were the very cheap C1 and C1 Lite for a client who wanted a some small cameras that she could remotely view in her home - this was nearly 2 years ago and she was happy with them, although at 720p they were not the sharpest!
Foscam is crap notwithstanding your installation of a c1. Dont make the same mistake you did with this camera.

Reaction score
I will stick to the Hikvisions as I prefer them and am use to the software, this Cam was just a cheapo off ebay, I wanted to see what they are like for £13.99