Microseven® M7B57-WPS and Blue Iris?

Radnoaz

n3wb
Reaction score
Has anyone used the Microseven® M7B57-WPS camera with Blue Iris?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum...they should work, however, there are better values like hikvision or dahua.

harriska2

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 2 M7B77s and one needs to be sent back as the IR simply doesn't work. The other one is a bit fuzzy. Both updated firmware. The one that works is OK. I'm not that impressed. I have them on POE with a TP Link running to an i7 dedicated blue iris server. It does everything I need which isn't that much. I sort of really like Blue Iris, though.

Radnoaz

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 2 M7B77s and one needs to be sent back as the IR simply doesn't work. The other one is a bit fuzzy. Both updated firmware. The one that works is OK. I'm not that impressed. I have them on POE with a TP Link running to an i7 dedicated blue iris server. It does everything I need which isn't that much. I sort of really like Blue Iris, though.
At this point in time I am using three M7B57 cameras, and have installed a pair of Netgear WiFi extenders so they get a better WiFi signal. This has eliminated consistent dropped signals I was seeing in Blue Iris. My only (small) complaint these days is that the Blue Iris Android app gets a little finicky now and then. But for the most part it serves my needs. Sorry to hear about your IR problems. I use IR on all 3 of these and it works well. So well that the spiders love it, as it draws a lot of insects. :laugh: I have to spray regularly for spiders, and this fall am trying out placing an Osage Orange ball (aka Monkey Ball or Hedge Apple) at each camera, as those are known to repel spiders. So far so good.