Migrating settings to new BI install

Reaction score
I have my original BI installed on an Intel NUC 64 bit. I installed a new BI with new license on a second Intel NUC 32 bit. However, When I import the 64 bit settings to the new 32 bit install, BI closes itself. When I restart nothing imported. I installed microsoft visual but didn't change anything. I have 12 cameras and wanted to avoid the hassle of registering each cam again. Any insights? Thanks in advance for any help.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have my original BI installed on an Intel NUC 64 bit. I installed a new BI with new license on a second Intel NUC 32 bit. However, When I import the 64 bit settings to the new 32 bit install, BI closes itself. When I restart nothing imported. I installed microsoft visual but didn't change anything. I have 12 cameras and wanted to avoid the hassle of registering each cam again. Any insights? Thanks in advance for any help.
Do yourself a huge favor and install windows 64 on the 32 machine. Additionally, BI5 is coming in June and will be available only in 64bit, at least initially.