milestone free - any secrets to uninstalling this mf ?

w warwick

n3wb
Reaction score
so now its the 2nd time : for whatever reason , one day, something happens and milestone breaks somewhere, i think in the server config, i dont know. it wont let me enter the admin, am not able to change config ...
i try reinstalling on top of old install, which fails . then i erase all the files and registry i find for videoos/milestone/etc and it wont re-install, installer error...somewhere at the end, then it rolls backwards ... i didnt copy it down i got frustrated and re-installed windows.i
ts like theres other places hiding install info.
is there a secret to cleaning a milestone install ?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
so now its the 2nd time : for whatever reason , one day, something happens and milestone breaks somewhere, i think in the server config, i dont know. it wont let me enter the admin, am not able to change config ...
i try reinstalling on top of old install, which fails . then i erase all the files and registry i find for videoos/milestone/etc and it wont re-install, installer error...somewhere at the end, then it rolls backwards ... i didnt copy it down i got frustrated and re-installed windows.i
ts like theres other places hiding install info.
is there a secret to cleaning a milestone install ?
Only seems to happen with milestone, at least it's not a memory leak .. :) oh wait Milestone has that too... I think it's comical that you posted this after your other false post knocking blue iris .

Last edited: