Mini PTZ: brick after firmware wrong

vasycara

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Mini PTZ brick after firmware wrong.
Does not appear in SADP , does not respond to ping.
Does anyone know how can recover mini ptz ip camera ?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean firmware wrong? Does it do self test?

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Does ONVIF Device Manager software find your camera?

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
Does that speed dome camera have some sort of hardware reset button located inside it somewhere?

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
If you did brick the camera, you might be the first one who managed that so far and actually I am very curious if there is any solution. I've unbricked Hikvisions before, but we need to all know if it's possible with Huisun. Please keep us posted if you are going reach out to Monica on this.

lulu5kamz

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm really confused, did you brick a Mini PTZ or a Speed Dome camera?

vasycara

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you did brick the camera, you might be the first one who managed that so far and actually I am very curious if there is any solution. I've unbricked Hikvisions before, but we need to all know if it's possible with Huisun. Please keep us posted if you are going reach out to Monica on this.
I do not think Monica help me.

acvb

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
mini ptz and a dome ptz are not the same firmware... geeeeze. There goes $$$ down the drain. A simple reset button would have helped.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
mini ptz and a dome ptz are not the same firmware... geeeeze. There goes $$$ down the drain. A simple reset button would have helped.
I doubt having reset button would have helped. Reset button generally resets settings to factory defaults... But what they should've done is implemented a check that if you are loading wrong firmware it would not load. I think Hikvision cams have that.

vasycara

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I asked Monica if she has a solution, waiting for her answer.

tjobbie

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry. I thought I was clear on the topic. I've put an extra warning onder the firmware. Not that it helps you in any way. Hope you get an answer soon.

Jeffi

n3wb
Reaction score
@vasycara
It's the same firmware for both i think, MiniPTZ and SpeedDome works with the same firmware for me. I've tried IPNC_Amba_V1.0.2_build201511191322 which I got from Monica after I asked for a newer fw for my Speed PTZ dome and I tried same fw for MiniPTZ from this forum, but I went back to IPNC_Amba_V1.0.2_build201509241743 which I got also from the MiniPTZ thread. All MiniPTZ firmwares seems to be working for my SpeedDome without any problems. Motion detection etc. is working just fine. I sugest you tp check the correct IP of the camera after you press and hold that reset button, it wont reset it to default ip as *.*.*.99, it might be different. Try it with Look@LAN or similar soft.