Mini PTZ camera impressions! 2015 PTZ camera of the year? AVOID THIS CAMERA

korakora

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am using Hikvision NVR, the strange thing is that it requires configuring/enabling motion detection in both camera and NVR together in order to function. Despite that the actual settings it uses from the camera.
yup hik nvr like a NAS, and the cam just only send trigger when nvr must record, but you dont have set twice if you set on nvr it will update setting on camera also, but not opposite
so since new hik firmware nvr not send me email with picture i'm disable email from nvr, but enable push email in camera

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can these be ordered with a 4mm or 6mm lense or is the 2.8mm the only option?

badmop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think only the 2.8 is available. You could set the default zoom at something less wide as it will default back to that after power loss once programmed I believe.

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you're right! Thanks!

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well, I couldn't take it anymore! I bought one from Monica tonight! You all made me want one bad! For around $150 I figured why not! If it's decent i'll be buying me 3 more and buying parents 3. Fingers crossed! Can you guys upload some more sample Vid's. Thanks a ton guys for all the reviews on this cam!

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sucker! :) I tried..honestly, to resist...but it was hopeless. I've been wanting this cam for well over a year, and now the timing is right. Congrats!

korakora

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Well, I couldn't take it anymore! I bought one from Monica tonight! You all made me want one bad! For around $150 I figured why not! If it's decent i'll be buying me 3 more and buying parents 3. Fingers crossed! Can you guys upload some more sample Vid's. Thanks a ton guys for all the reviews on this cam!
since it can zoom like camera dlsr, so why not using it for fotograhpy as i use for a new hobby foto it my self now hahaha LOL, good video and good snapshoot as well

this foto taken by huisun bullet
snap.jpg

Attachments

HotRodDiesels

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
FYI: I received a customs bill from DHL today for $27.12.
I ordered 2 cams.
Looks like it would be better to order 1 at a time.
Learn from my mistake..

Michael

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
FYI: I received a customs bill from DHL today for $27.12.
I ordered 2 cams.
Looks like it would be better to order 1 at a time.
Learn from my mistake..

Michael
Yup, same here. That reminded me that I haven't paid the bill...

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Monica told me that they can only ship one at a time when ePacket is chosen as the shipping method. Multiple cameras can be shipped by DHL but then you have the customs bill to deal with when ordering more than one. I plan on ordering a couple more but will most likely have them shipped one at a time by ePacket.

nowandthen

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Few nice video's on youtube for this cam.
https://youtu.be/1dVW1MkuyBw

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
What is the deal with the "auto-tracking" which has been mentioned...does this Huisun "Mini PTZ" camera have auto-tracking functionality?

alphawave7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm sure I bookmrked this camera link a few days ago. But going back to page 1 the link is for a camera that is $10 more. Not sure what is different between the 2. I would like auto-tracking.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/HUISUN-2-0MP-Waterproof-1080P-Full-HD-PTZ-IP-camera-Sony-Exmor-CMOS-Sensor-security-camera/32378494732.html
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-arrival-rotary-bullet-PTZ-camera-2mp-10x-night-vision-IR-80m-IP-camera/32437446186.html
The $149 cam has microphone and alarm, but is otherwise identical to the $139 cam.

Larebear

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Chust

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Which is better 2015 HUISUN New Model 2.0Megapixel 3X Optical Zoom With POE HD IR Mini Night Vision PTZ IP Camera or the 10X zoom?