MINI PTZ DH_SD-Mao-Rhea_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_IVS_V2.800.0000000.4.R.191105

mmmburritos

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@mmmburritos
Did you notice any (other) problems with your SD49225T-HN? If not, I would also install the firmware on my SD49225T-HN. :)
Nope, working great so far, I went ahead and upgraded my other one that is mounted, it's an S2 version. This new firmware is like getting a brand new camera, maybe I'm going a little overboard here but just being able to utilize all of the features in a normal browser is awesome. The lack of the timeline view in playback mode doesn't matter to me since I use an NVR and it seems like Dahua might be moving away from that anyway since my other cameras don't have that feature either.

mmmburritos

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Another note, on the SD1A203T-GN I am no longer noticing the random reboots that had been reported previously. For me it would happen every 24 hours or so, sometimes multiple times in a row. Since upgrading to this firmware I don't see those gaps on my NVR timeline anymore.

Jim_OS

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Many thanks for the information! Maybe I'll take a test too with my SD49225T-HN. :)

With my two SD1A203T-GN-W I haven't had any random reboot problems so far, but with my SD49225T-HN. But that's a well-known problem. Maybe this new version V2.800.0000000.4.R.R4.383, Build Date: 2019-11-05 will help?

falcy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
SD1A203T-GN-W: This new version works (i can finally see a live picture) for me without any Web PlugIn under Linux (Mint) with Firefox 71.0 (64 Bit) and also with Chrome Version 79.0.3945.88 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit). So with Chrome the NACL Web Plug-in is not needed anymore. That's great! :cool:

@mmmburritos
Did you notice any (other) problems with your SD49225T-HN? If not, I would also install the firmware on my SD49225T-HN. :)
Windows: Firefox, Chrome, Pale Moon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IE

p1.JPG ie1.JPG
p2.JPG ie2.JPG
p3.JPG
ie3.JPG

wimbo

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks a lot @EMPIRETECANDY for posting this!
I have updated both my SD1A203T-GN and SD22204T-GN and they work fine!
Both have a live view in Firefox now.

Panopticon

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
12 When the PTZ life reaches the limit of 95%, the system will not be locked, and there is only risk prompt.
Think about the alarming implications of that comment by Dahua - when an internal counter reaches a certain point Dahua will automatically "lock" the system (camera) and you can go and pay for a new one - what appalling built in obsolescence - do ALL Dahua PTZ cameras have this 95% lockout threshold?

Is there a visible / user accessible counter to see how close you are to being locked out at 95% use?

At least Dahua have (according to the firmware notes) climbed down from locking you out of using your own property.

Is this (or similar) lockout behaviour present in all the other models of Dahua cameras? Or is it only the Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras?

Do any other manufacturers of PTZ cameras lock you out in a similar way?

Has the lockout happened to anyone on this forum?

1.21 jiggawatts!

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
i upgraded my 42212TNI with this and every thing seems works fine, except at night, after about a day or so, auto B/W won't switch in darkness anymore. always stays color. also, can't install previous versions of firmware with this update.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
i upgraded my 42212TNI with this and every thing seems works fine, except at night, after about a day or so, auto B/W won't switch in darkness anymore. always stays color. also, can't install previous versions of firmware with this update.
try to make a hard reset on the camera, the reset button is on the base. Press it for 5-7 seconds, and make sure the camera is powered on when you do this.

1.21 jiggawatts!

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
try to make a hard reset on the camera, the reset button is on the base. Press it for 5-7 seconds, and make sure the camera is powered on when you do this.
i don't have physical access to the camera. is there any other option?

p.s, does hard reset restore original camera firmware?

falcy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY

I have the Pale Moon 32bit version; I have 7 cams (two SD1A203T-GN) 6 other cams all fully functional including the other SD1A203T-GN with the old firmware but after upgrade one SD1A203T-GN with this firmware V2.800.0000000.4.R.191105 it no longer works well. Need a new firmware.

Jim_OS

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
need a new webplugin/firmware from Dahua.
?
I didn't need a new version or a plugin for the new Edge (Chromium) with this new firmware.
Windows 10 (64 Bit)
Edge 79.0.309.65 (64 Bit)

falcy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Windows 10 (64 Bit)

No buttons no playback timeline... ecc.
Annotazione 2020-01-16 155243.png

mmmburritos

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Windows 10 (64 Bit)

Why don't you just use Internet Explorer for playback? Or use SmartPSS to access the recordings? You can still view the recordings via the list view on the right hand side even without the timeline. You're facing an uphill battle here getting Dahua to make changes, probably not going to happen any time soon. I would imagine this is a known issue to Dahua, if it gets fixed on some more recent cameras, maybe there is hope they'll circle back to these old ones eventually and release an update, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Just work with what you've got.

Jim_OS

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You're right. I haven't noticed it yet because I don't use these functions. :) For example, I save recordings on a NAS and I use a media player for playback. The most important thing for me was that I can see a live picture again - also in the settings.

If you need all functions then you have to continue using the old IE.