Mini PTZ v2: 4x optical zoom version

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks Bob
mine are here in the sates already should be at my house this coming Thursday.
Hope they are fine with no problems.
Regards.
Chewie

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Received the cameras today, no damage at all, fire them up and change the IP Address and added them to blue Iris, they are working fine so far, I haven't change any settings yet, looks good so far.
Chewie

Attachments

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@chewie, looking good. Before you mount them can you measure the POE? Someone had asked what the measurement was but I had already mounted mine, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello Bob
the length of the wires are 8 inches,
from connector to connector is 4.5 inches
is a rectangular shape 2 sides are 1.0- inch, the other 2 sides are 1 inch 4/8's.
Regards.
Chewie

Attachments

mando209

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I ordered one of those.i fully inspected the cables.i don't think it's fully waterproof unless u put coax tape or inside junction box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello All
Here are some night vision pics, I noticed that both cameras on the upper right corner is dark like a shadow, not sure if is the walls or the cover on the camera.
One of the camera has an issue, if I set with the frame rate of 30 and IF frame of 15 the camera is fine but if I lower the frame rate to 25 or 15 starts to disconnect with POE adapter and 12 volt supply adapter, any Ideas?
Bob - can you share your settings?
Regards.
Chewie

Attachments

bob2701

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@chewie, my setting are default. I have not had time to play but they seem fine at default.

Last edited by a moderator:

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks Bob, I set mine close to the defaults and is not disconnecting any more, I will see when I get home, but it did not have this issue until I change the settings, I will ask jack and see what he has to say.
Regards.
Chewie

chewie

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks Bob, I set mine close to the defaults and is not disconnecting any more, I will see when I get home, but it did not have this issue until I change the settings, I will ask jack and see what he has to say.
Regards.
Chewie