Mini PTZ v2: 4x optical zoom version

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Any chance you were using Chrome when you tried this. I bought a new camera yesterday on Aliexpress but I couldn't get to the login screen in Chrome. I ended up using Firefox to complete the order. I have no idea what happened. Might be worth a try.

Yes I was using Chrome, I will try IE instead then

Thank you

Bill

Ssayer

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
It's not apples to apples with Enster.

Enster
IMX222
2x IR leds (IR rating 40 meters)
Plastic construction

Mini PTZ v2:
IMX322
4x IR leds (IR rating 50 meters)
Metal construction

In other words better IQ. Also to me the main advantage of Huisun/Imporx it uses Hikvision protocols. Enster would be more comparable to v1 with IMX222
Good info, thanks!

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
No one has it yet...mine is not even shipped and I was the first one to place order
When did you order? (just curious) I inquired about this cam from where I ordered the Imporx 10x and he indicated it was not yet available.

Git

Banned
Reaction score
I just tried to order this camera from Aliexpress, after adding it in shopping cart then I clicked on Place Order but nothing happens. It just sit there and not go to the payment page.

I have ordered AliExpress several times before and had no issues.. I wonder if it my end or their server end.

Anyone experienced this issue before? Is there a fix or new trick to it?

Bill
You have to click on the SENSOR SIZE box - it should then show an orange colored rectangle around it and display the TOTAL PRICE with shipping a couple of lines below

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I got an AliExpress message today from Monica that she wants me to extend the order for 2 more days. Her message:

i sincerely hope that you can help me,as HS-SCB415IP-C13-E the model is new,so testing need more time,pls help delay two days

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Yup, I figured they were having delays and extended time myself by couple of weeks.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I talked with Monica last night and ordered 2 of the 4x cam. I can't wait to try it out when it get here.

Bill

stoney7713

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Looks like I will be getting a couple of these. The 10x is more than I need, but would like just a bit more than the 3x. And I've read so many positives about these mini ptz, knock on wood they are on par or better than the others.

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Monica said she just shipped mine and will be getting tracking in the next day or so.

Promod117

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Monica said she just shipped mine and will be getting tracking in the next day or so.
I also received a note from her this morning indicating it should go out this weekend!

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I hope I will hear from her soon for my order.

ipcamal

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Looks like its no longer available for sale for now

klasipca

Banned
Reaction score
Mine shipped, she upgraded to DHL as well which was nice

Futaba

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Mine shipped as well. Hopefully it will be here next week.