missing BI recordings

dave888

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ive had BI running for couple of days now. When I try to look at pre recorded footage it only goes back a few hours till 12 midnight last night, also out of 5 cams 4 are black screens?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ive had BI running for couple of days now. When I try to look at pre recorded footage it only goes back a few hours till 12 midnight last night, also out of 5 cams 4 are black screens?
What have you set your storage limit to?
Clips and archiving

dave888

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
also im not sure why they 2 cameras are just black with nothing recorded. Sometimes this happens so its 4 out of the 5 that dont record. PC is brand new i7 with SSD and recordings go on to 8tb seagate

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
also im not sure why they 2 cameras are just black with nothing recorded. Sometimes this happens so its 4 out of the 5 that dont record. PC is brand new i7 with SSD and recordings go on to 8tb seagate
yes, 10 gb is nothing that is why it only goes back a bit...watch the videos on setting up the recording...

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
its black either because you set motion based recording and there is nothing in that time frame or the videos were deleted because you improperly left the default recording to 10gb...also uncheck limit age, its pointless.