Mk6 British Cromwell tank

Pete

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
It took me many a winter and summer to complete this build. Off topic for cameras in a way but hope you like.
If interest is shown I will post more on completion when down in south of England winning 2 awards at extravaganza. I have helped build the very famous Tiger 2 at Bovington, the Black Prince, Matilda Mk1 which was years of toil and sweat, a Lloyd Carrier, took me 6 years to build. Did a Churchill with Petard mortar, Russian T34 and many more, eg Field artillery, Russian and British...loved my German MG38 and MG42, but sold on. Alaways wanted to restore a German 88mm...One for sale in bits here and it is spread from one farmers field to the next in UK (Disgusting mess) and should be ashamed of himself. I have pics. It was dragged up from the bottom of the Baltic sea.

These days am getting a bit old for messing. But enjoy.

Its me taking vid with Canon 650D

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Well that's something you don't see everyday around here in the backyard projects. Very Cool, Now mount a PTZ on her and take a cruse through the neighborhood. That would be fun to watch.

Zorac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
any pictures or videos of the whole tank? it would be cool to see!

Q™

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Listen to Correy Goode, Clifford Stone, William Tompkins. They will tell you the truth about space travel, we have been lied to. German break away groups won the space war before 1939 and now are under the Antarctica.They got to the Moon and Mars with aid from the Draco a reptilian species, they are also mining minerals on the Asteroid belt. The Americans are not far behid. Full disclosure is close as the Cabal are fleeing.
Excellent. I was hoping there was more to it all rather then all of this day-to-day boring drudgery I encounter.

Pete

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
There you go, testing steering at The War and Peace Revival, Folkestone Racecourse. Hythe CT21 4HX....

Here is dressed up for MILWEB Award It is not Shufti Cush anymore. Been renamed which I cannot recall.

I couldn't get in the drivers hatch, so I had drop in top and wriggle down and weave about, these things were only built for very slender men.

That gorgeous V12 Meteor but as you tell, there was some probs with one cylinder on left bank which eventually was resolved.

Zorac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
very cool, thanks for sharing!