Monkeypox…anyone else concerned?

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Reality is this. If you got a smallpox vaccine years ago, you are protected somewhat. Now if you live by farms that have cattle as I do, can go get schmutz from a cow with cowpox and be protected. George Washington mandated it during the Revolution and I think it was cowpox he used. And if you had chicken pox as a kid, yea, fairly protected. Same strain, different symptoms.
I gotta ask...... What is "schmutz"? Is that a regional dialect thing or something?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
This emergency is ridiculous and is deliberately getting out of hand in attempt of population control and quite literally controlling people’s lives. The science is one thing, but there was enough reluctancy which caused this to unfold in a myriad of directions

Twister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@Twister Don't forget to tell them about Bovine Anthrax too. That will scare them. ;)
And Brucellosis , hoof and mouth, to name a few more. The life of Dairy Man is tough.
That also. Worked in the praries of KS for a couple years and came across that all the time. Slight not feeling well, but then all was good.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
Maybe WHO should advise these "men" to quit packing fudge altogether for about a year and let it die out......and maybe they should ban "Pride Month", too. "if it saves just one single life, then it is worth it"....what a novel idea.....
I just thought it was interesting the WHO indicated this isn’t a gay, bisexual, whatever make belief label that’s the latest rage to use.

But, in the same breath they ask and suggest all of these people to abstain / limit their activities to a more reasonable number of people???

As I noted early on it doesn’t matter to me who may have started this terrible virus / disease.

What matters is the fact this is happening all over the world. That people fully understand millions of innocent lives will be impacted and get sick!

Mentioned earlier just like AIDS a whole bunch of closet fags and those who have chemical dependencies helped spread this deadly condition to millions of people world wide!

As of this writing the USA has the highest incidence of Monkey Pox?!?

Millions of people are going to be shopping, eating, playing sports, just laying out at the beach. You’ll see all of these dirty fuckers spreading their drippings on everything they touched from handles, door knobs, toilet seats, water fountain, that brand new sneaker you want to try on!

Expect to see 100K In the next three to six months.

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
@Smilingreen That article reminds me of the research on campus pregnancies by 3 "well known" professors, PHDs no less.

The first one stated, "It was contagious". and all in accordance, nodded and agreed.
The second one stated "It had to be something in the air". Once more all agreed.
The third one said "Yea FEET".

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
My “junk” pox. This is what happens when hundreds and thousands of couples play PAC Man into the Twilight hours. Over creative eeh? :rofl: I guess this is a good countermeasure against population control. Perhaps we can rebound and save the Human race from extinction if only couples can take it up a notch :rofl: The race to save humanity. Right on. J Lo approves this message

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I’m curious what public display of virtue signaling will come out of this MoneyPox Fakedemic to show everyone that “you care.”

Would it be ok to follow people around the grocery store who wear the fag colors and yell at them for “not caring” and blame them for the spread. Just like I got yelled at multiple times because I refused to put a face diaper on?

Asking for a friend.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I’m curious what public display of virtue signaling will come out of this MoneyPox Fakedemic to show everyone that “you care.”

Would it be ok to follow people around the grocery store who wear the fag colors and yell at them for “not caring” and blame them for the spread. Just like I got yelled at multiple times because I refused to put a face diaper on?

Asking for a friend.
Dudes walking around in a pair of DAISY DUKES, maybe?? :idk:

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
At least Tinder and other similar apps will finally go down the drain amidst this scare. Imagine walking down an aisle in a grocery store only to be greeted by someone thinking you're the match as per Tinder. :facepalm: This can go south very quickly.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score

Asking for a friend.
Not sure what you’re asking but any sexual intercourse not with a single dedicated person should use protection such as a condom.

Being tested on a regular basis for STD’s or in this case high risk viruses / diseases.

Given monkey pox and AIDS is transmitted by blood and bodily fluids. A condom isn’t going to protect anyone from open sores, lesions, or where fluids are exchanged.

Again, you have dirty people not washing their hands after using the toilet or just finished rubbing their dick. Who than goes to hold another persons hand, touch a door knob, or a billion others surfaces.

You’ll see a spread of this nasty bug . . .