Motion Detection for a Dog

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Uncheck the use mainstream option on your above screen

atothek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It will stay low CPU until the camera is triggered.

On the main BI AI page is an option to test Deepstack or confirm it is running. Select that and confirm it is running.
Thanks. It was not. I had to break for kid’s game. Will talk later. Thanks so much for the help!

TVille

Getting comfortable
Reaction score

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, run with the older version. There is a change in where the .exe file is in the new deepstack version.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Glad you got it working! It is kinda fun to play with and can be an incredibly useful tool.

What did the CPU jump to when the camera triggered?

atothek

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Glad you got it working! It is kinda fun to play with and can be an incredibly useful tool.

What did the CPU jump to when the camera triggered?
Totally useful. Makes me wish I had configured it sooner.

That's a good question. I'll have to get back to you on that as I haven't watched during a trigger yet.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
yep, installing 2021.09.1 now. Thanks, @TVille

FYI @OlafenwaMoses
If you want to retry version 2022.01.1 see the below post for how to fix it. Also you need to use cuda 11.6 and cudnn 8.3.2. I just emailed Blue Iris Support and let them know of the issue.
I figured out the issue and now have Blue Iris starting DeepStack version 2022.01.1. The issue was DS version 2021.09.01 had two of the same files just named differently in folder "C:\DeepStack\server" one was named deepstack.exe and the other was named server.exe. Blue Iris is trying to starts up server.exe. DeepStack version 2022.01.1 only has one file in folder "C:\DeepStack\server" named deepstack.exe. The fix was copy deepstack.exe in the same folder with the file name server.exe.