Motion keep auto disabling!!! Hikvision Wifi dorbell DS-KB6003-WIP with NVR DS-7604NI-K1 / 4P

wayguk

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I keep experiencing this frustration:

The motion detection is set and enabled for the doorbell (Hikvision DS-KB6003-WIP) via the NVR (DS-7604NI-K1/4P), however after a few days or week or so it keeps getting disabled some how and I stop receiving motion detection events.

If I attempt to set motion detection via the camera web console directly (and not the NVR) it gets disabled after a couple of minutes (I wonder is that the NVR overridiing the camera settings?)

Has anyone experienced similar or can you suggest a workaround?

Thanks,
Wayguk

Reaction score
I'm experiencing the same issue, has been happening now for months and have been unable to find a resolution.

Reaction score
Doorbell transformer should be ok, original one wasn't up to spec which resulted in the door bell rebooting every 40 secs or so. Upgraded it to a Hager ST303 which resolved the problem.

pyrotenax

n3wb
Reaction score
Doorbell transformer should be ok, original one wasn't up to spec which resulted in the door bell rebooting every 40 secs or so. Upgraded it to a Hager ST303 which resolved the problem.
I notice the transformer you quote is 8VA 230V 8-12V

Doesn't Hikvision DS-KB6003-WIP require 16V-24V ?

Dreamliner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have the same doorbell DS-KB6003-WIP but more cheap HiLook NVR - everything works:

Last edited:

Vaidas

n3wb
Reaction score
Same problem on my DS-KB6403 !!!!!
It drives me crazy!
How to fix it ???????

wayguk

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the number of times the actual doorbell button is pressed?