Motion triggered outside of zone

luder888

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So I just updated BI to 4.3.4 today and I changed my motion settings to use high definition and gaussian, with "use zones and hot spot" turned on. Soon after, I noticed the following triggered event. I then played back the video and noticed it got triggered by motion outside of the zone. Any reasons why it is doing that? Please see attached screenshots.
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So I just updated BI to 4.3.4 today and I changed my motion settings to use high definition and gaussian, with "use zones and hot spot" turned on. Soon after, I noticed the following triggered event. I then played back the video and noticed it got triggered by motion outside of the zone. Any reasons why it is doing that? Please see attached screenshots.
View attachment 10339
View attachment 10340
This has been reported by others in another thread...you need to email support so he can address it.

hotbrass

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I get the same thing. It appears that the whole picture is being analyzed by BI. I cleared all the zones and hotspots and redrew them. Still giving alerts for motion outside the zone. Using simple algorithm also.