Multi-Camera Playback

HelloAgain

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have 3 cameras in a group and when one of them triggers, it makes the others trigger as well. When I go to the alerts/group, I see all the cameras triggering individually, however I can't watch all three of them at the same time (split screen).

Isn't that supposed to be possible? I want it so that when I double-click an alert/clip, I see the streams from all three cams at once.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have 3 cameras in a group and when one of them triggers, it makes the others trigger as well. When I go to the alerts/group, I see all the cameras triggering individually, however I can't watch all three of them at the same time (split screen).

Isn't that supposed to be possible? I want it so that when I double-click an alert/clip, I see the streams from all three cams at once.
yes, you need to double click on the timeline for this.

HelloAgain

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
ok.. after fumbling around, it looks like I need to do this:

1) Locate the alert of interest from the side panel and double click it
- this will start the playing of the video at the correct time
2) The click the image in the 'Cameras' panel to go back to the live view
3) Then double-click the timeline (which should still positioned at the alert time) and hit play

clunky... but it works.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
ok.. after fumbling around, it looks like I need to do this:

1) Locate the alert of interest from the side panel and double click it
- this will start the playing of the video at the correct time
2) The click the image in the 'Cameras' panel to go back to the live view
3) Then double-click the timeline (which should still positioned at the alert time) and hit play

clunky... but it works.
just grab the timeline and scrub it, it will be much faster and will also show you the clips/alerts on the right as you scrub.