Multiple blue iris servers on one phone.

Jaceon

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So I like having my Blue iris app "auto login" but I'm coming to a point where I think I need to split cameras into different servers. I have our business and 3 different houses all bridged together right now, and now a school has come to me wanting me to be in charge of there property.

Anyways, anybody have experience with multiple servers on one phone? If it's not set to "auto login" will all the notifications for the different servers work separately?

What I wish could happen is to just have a couple copies of the blue iris APK on my phone, or maybe a different widgets for each server, but I assume this isn't practical?

I guess I'm just making sure I'm not missing something that would make this a little more separate/convenient for my growing complexity, so figured I'd bounce the community quick. Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So I like having my Blue iris app "auto login" but I'm coming to a point where I think I need to split cameras into different servers. I have our business and 3 different houses all bridged together right now, and now a school has come to me wanting me to be in charge of there property.

Anyways, anybody have experience with multiple servers on one phone? If it's not set to "auto login" will all the notifications for the different servers work separately?

What I wish could happen is to just have a couple copies of the blue iris APK on my phone, or maybe a different widgets for each server, but I assume this isn't practical?

I guess I'm just making sure I'm not missing something that would make this a little more separate/convenient for my growing complexity, so figured I'd bounce the community quick. Thanks
Everything will work, you simply select the server you want to log into..

logbuilder

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
In the app, you need to go into settings and add another server. There you specify the IP, user, and password. Then when you start the app, it will allow you to select which one you want to access and then logs you in. I have two locations with BI and it works well.