Multiple monitor setup freezing

camfx

n3wb
Reaction score
I have 3 PC's running 3 licences. All 3 PC's have 3 monitors. The last few weeks the monitors on maximised screen are freezing - un maximise them and they start running again. This is a very serious issue as the motion detection stops working during this freeze time. Is this an issue being looked at? PC's are intel i5's with 8gb ram, running at 60% cpu and 6 gb ram.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Well if it happens on all three of the PCs, that suggests it isn't a hardware issue.

What exactly do you mean by maximized screen? Do you mean you have maximized the camera frame so that 100% of the screen space is devoted to cameras?

It could be a new bug in Blue Iris, or it could be a driver issue if the 3 PCs are all running the same stuff under the hood. Do you have an old version of Blue Iris that you can roll back to?

camfx

n3wb
Reaction score
I meant the program being maximised, not individual cameras...thanks

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I meant the program being maximised, not individual cameras...thanks
have you emailed support? There was a fix for activex on multiple monitors in the latest update., but that should only affect the webserver..
  • ActiveX control 4.0.0.10 fixes a bug with full screen with multiple monitors