Must have been hungry

woolfman72

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Had floor guy in the house today to fix some issues with the floor he installed and happened to be walking by the monitor today and seen this .

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Some folks have zero respect....its not about the food, I doubt he washed his hands before digging in...

Smitty Blackstone

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I'd deduct whatever it was from the bill plus a hundred dollars. When asked why, I would produce the video.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Idiot. Some folks would say it's just a snack but most decent installers refuse food or coffee even when it's offered. Saves future complications if they just keep working unless on a scheduled break. Makes you wonder what else this guy would pocket if he saw it. Would you trust him in your bedroom now? I wouldn't trust him with a nickel.

Git

Banned
Reaction score
Do people a favor and right a review of the business on Yelp

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What a fucking turd

That would irritate me to no end.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, that's pretty annoying!

Before you write any negative reviews, I would first tell their boss.

erkme73

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
It's obviously not just the muncher, but the co-workers as well. Not one of them said boo about what he was doing. That's like a cop beating the tar out of a handcuffed suspect, and his partner just stands there watching without doing anything about it.

woolfman72

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I contacted the company he subs for and they asked for a copy of the video and now will not return any phone calls . The home service store is who provides installation for bj's floor and decor and Lumber liquidators . It has been nothing but issues with them. I would not recommend them to anyone.

Hoog23

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ask for a refund. My sister-in-law had multiple issues with contractors from HD and after complaining again she got about $6k worth of new windows installed for free.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This is why I don't let anyone in the house without me being present. And when i mean present I mean standing right there in the same room doing what ever until you are finished. Or i put the shepherd in the stay command right at the doorway thus not allowing to you explore where you are not suppose to be