Muting Camera when audio below certain amount

Asmegin

n3wb
Reaction score
I hooked up my Sricam SP012 to Blue Iris and everything is working great. The camera has a lot of static as I guess the microphone quality is poor. I would like to mute the audio when it is below a certain amount, so I'm not hearing the static/crackling noise (about 0.3 sensitivity). Looked through the settings for both the camera and Blue Iris but didn't find anything.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I hooked up my Sricam SP012 to Blue Iris and everything is working great. The camera has a lot of static as I guess the microphone quality is poor. I would like to mute the audio when it is below a certain amount, so I'm not hearing the static/crackling noise (about 0.3 sensitivity). Looked through the settings for both the camera and Blue Iris but didn't find anything.
Return that junk camera...sricam is bottom barrel garbage...

Asmegin

n3wb
Reaction score
Unfortunetly I am unable to return it. And it was rebranded (Floureon) with good reviews from Amazon, so I got fooled.

Still trying to figure out how to add audio reduction/gate. The Sricam software has no audio options, and cant find anything in Blue Iris

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunetly I am unable to return it. And it was rebranded (Floureon) with good reviews from Amazon, so I got fooled.

Still trying to figure out how to add audio reduction/gate. The Sricam software has no audio options, and cant find anything in Blue Iris
Amazon takes returns even after 30 days . .open a chat