Hi there guys!
I have a simple NVR setup running on:
1x Hikvision DS-7600 Series DS-7608NI-E2/A
With 2x WD Red NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX - 4TB
1x HP HP 2520-8-PoE Switch
1x CiSCO Catalyst 2960 PoE-24
1x WD My Cloud Mirror 8TB
3x HikVision DS-2CD2342WD-I 2.8 mm Fixed Lens IR EXIR Turret
1x TRENDnet TV IP312PI 2048 x 1536 (TV-IP312PI)
Everything works perfect and I do not have any questions to above mentioned hardware.
What I want to add to my system is a camera I got from my friend working in Industrial Surveillance.
It is called "Fine - ACM-R3002" - It is a 3MP bullet-point camera. I have it running on one of my switches over PoE. It is working perfect on my phones, on my virtual machine with windows XP. I have tested it through as much as possible - it works. Only thing is, I can't add it to my NVR.
It shows in NVR settings as an ONVIF Camera. I have tried to put it on custom protocols, different ports so forth and so on.
Any idea, what should I do to be able to use it with contiguous recording over NVR?

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
It shows in NVR settings as an ONVIF Camera. I have tried to put it on custom protocols, different ports so forth and so on.
It might be that you need to determine or confirm the 'ONVIF port' so you can add it under the ONVIF model protocol.
An easy way to confirm the ONVIF port us by using ONVIF Device Manager from sourceforge.net
Give ODM some valid logon credentials (top left of the window) and it will automatically find ONVIF devices in the same IP address range as the PC.
The ONVIF port can be see in the URL at the bottom of the Identification page.
If no port is explicitly shown, then it is 80.