Need a moderator

Eric Bernhardt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Can I please have a moderator contact me? I have serious problems with watchdog and I can't find anybody to contact

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
IPCT Watchdog
Hi Eric,

I am taking a wild guess... did it start going nuts after day light saving time?

If so, could be something on the timing that is out of sync...

Otherwise, I don't know the software... and thus this is a guess in the dark for me.

Eric Bernhardt

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi Eric,

I am taking a wild guess... did it start going nuts after day light saving time?

If so, could be something on the timing that is out of sync...

Otherwise, I don't know the software... and thus this is a guess in the dark for me.
No, it's been going crazy for a few weeks now. I had hoped it would clear itself up. At least 2-3 times a day I get a notification, then subsequent emails that my servers are down. Sometimes just a few, sometimes all. Then I go to check them, and they are all fine. So that means I get up to 2 dozen emails in a row.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
No, it's been going crazy for a few weeks now. I had hoped it would clear itself up. At least 2-3 times a day I get a notification, then subsequent emails that my servers are down. Sometimes just a few, sometimes all. Then I go to check them, and they are all fine. So that means I get up to 2 dozen emails in a row.
You need to post on the forum. Otherwise just delete it.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I did post on the forum and no one replied. And delete what? I was advised to contact @Mike, but still haven't gotten a response
I see that you posted just yesterday on Sunday the 14th in the evening at "Watchdog probmems"

I'm certain Mike has seen this and will contact you and the forum ASAP, as he is likely working on an issue that other members are receiving NO e-mails when a server is down, just the opposite of your problem.