Need good dashcam, compact, front and rear.

Discussion in 'Dash Cams' started by 1advancing, Jul 15, 2017.

Share This Page

1. 1advancing

1advancing Young grasshopper

Hello I need a good and reliable dashcam. (video registrator)
    I'd like it to be compact, record front and rear, and to have good clarity at night as well, so IR or low light lens or something that works. I don't care about GPS, wifi or any other features
    I thought about Vantrue (rear camera is not good at low light), and possibly blackvue. But thought maybe someone who has experience with one or more camera models can recommend something good.

2. mickiete

mickiete n3wb

I wanted a front & rear cam setup, but after reading some reviews it seemed that the rear cam was always of lower quality.

I've used a few single dashcams, the mini ones where great, then I went to a Voifo A119 it is discreet after reading reviews, and works find for me, see here I just have one fitted in the front, and on in the rear.

uxu likes this.
  3. WilliamCW

WilliamCW n3wb

My friend introduced to me a brand called Zetta recently. I tried and bought a model called ZN62 (can find here WIFI CAMERA). Its video quality is OK at night. I used it in my car. Mount it at windshield with a phone mount. I and my friend like it because no installation of wiring is needed. It is portable. Can keep recording for 10 hours. Recharge battery after that. And it includes a mobile Apps to see at most four camera views simultaneously through WiFi.
    Not sure my sharing can help or not. But need to buy two pieces if want to record front and rear.