need help recording

carolp

n3wb
Reaction score
I am hoping someone can please help me with my Blue Iris problem. I use Version 4 to monitor 7 ip cameras. I had them all set to record on motion and all of them were working properly. If I moved a camera recorded, if I went outside the camera recorded, I drove out the driveway and then back in and the camera recorded. So, thinking I was all set I left the house. When I returned nothing recorded. No leaving the house, no walking in the driveway, no driving in or out. Then sometimes the camera will record a clip and sometimes it won't. Also, none of the cameras will record at night. I use one profile for all day. Please, please someone help me.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am hoping someone can please help me with my Blue Iris problem. I use Version 4 to monitor 7 ip cameras. I had them all set to record on motion and all of them were working properly. If I moved a camera recorded, if I went outside the camera recorded, I drove out the driveway and then back in and the camera recorded. So, thinking I was all set I left the house. When I returned nothing recorded. No leaving the house, no walking in the driveway, no driving in or out. Then sometimes the camera will record a clip and sometimes it won't. Also, none of the cameras will record at night. I use one profile for all day. Please, please someone help me.
no one can help you unless you post ALL your settings.