Need IP camera

Lebeter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Here is what I want. 12mp, PTZ, dome, wiper blade, wireless ethernet and power, a light shade of blue to match my house, made in USA, available on amazon, costco warranty, under $100, 40x zoom, it has to install itself as I'm not sure I can move much further than my bed, the kitchen, and my computer, make that under $50 actually. let me know when you are done doing my kids homework too while you are at it. ok ready set go.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
You are going to have to spend at least $200 for those functions :D..the ones ive tested are ok at math homework but they are terrible when it comes to English and Literature...

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
The $200 models don't have retroactive pan and tilt though. You might as well be getting a fixed camera.

Lebeter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
ouch $200? do they have a discounted DIY assembly kit? I think I have a soldering iron.

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
sounds like someone is fed up with customers, LOL

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
You might be able to find a smashed up ptz on ebay and fix it with your soldering iron. :shame:

Lebeter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
sounds like someone is fed up with customers, LOL
haha, nah it was all in jest, although I wish folks would seriously use the search function before posting the same flipping topic over and over. I would think some of you in the bus. could hire a parrot to answer your phones (bkkaaak, HAAYKVISUN, PEEYOWEE, NO WIFIIII, bkkkaaaak) ..... but but but i gotta do wifi ...... (bkkaaak, HAAYKVISUN, PEEYOWEE, NO WIFIIII, bkkkaaaak) to save you some time. I don't work in the business, and I lost patience for working with john q public back in high school. Thanks for entertaining me with the replies though, I knew this place had something fun ;)

Btw I hope nobody takes the parrot funny personally. It was meant to mock the general public and their expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
No one mentioned a built in machine gun or something

Joe

n3wb
Reaction score
Really guys? What about the "BT20/20h" models? The "better than 20/20 hindsight" are ones that you buy after something you want recorded happens. These are the models everyone wants. They all come with ASITVS software too. The "as seen in TV shows" software turns four night vision pixels into a full colour, 3D, full facial image with complete ID.

Last edited by a moderator: