Need replacement POE system

Big Ry

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
What you want to avoid is cams,nvrs, etc, that are made for the China Region, such as you will find on Amazon and Fleabay.

They have hacked to English firmware, can't be firmware updated usually. Made partly of plastic instead of metal, not have the features of the regular cams.

The key is the International Dahua site, if you can't find the EXACT model number on that site, it's probably a China Region hacked version.
Gotcha. It sounds like everyone gets their stuff from EMPIRETECANDY on here. I only did a quick Google search so far, but I'm not finding many other retailers for these items anyway. But I'm being told they're hard to find, the cams at least. So if EMPIRETECANDY is reliable and cheap, i guess there's no reason to look elsewhere.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Gotcha. It sounds like everyone gets their stuff from EMPIRETECANDY on here. I only did a quick Google search so far, but I'm not finding many other retailers for these items anyway. But I'm being told they're hard to find, the cams at least. So if EMPIRETECANDY is reliable and cheap, i guess there's no reason to look elsewhere.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Andy has been rock-solid reliable for all of us here. Great warranty service on those few times it was necessary, too.