needing a decent MP dome camera with BNC/Composite output

slowmod

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
anyone have one they can recommend? doesn't have to be anything special, even a dahua will fly. only need to be megapixel, IP, onvif, and have an analog output that I can connect to an in-wall monitor. This will be within reach of an average height person (front porch), so a bullet will not work.
thanks!

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
@slowmod have you ever seen a digital ip camera with bnc/analog connection - in consumer grade? I'm not sure your price point but the only ones I'm aware of are some of the higher end Bosch and Axis cameras.

slowmod

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
yah the 3200 and 3300 dahua bullets have them as well as some of the qsee's, but I'm specifically looking for domes. I will check the hikvision line.

jordanb

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
If your in the UK videcons own IP camera range had a dome with an analogue out, had to remove a cover and clip the cable in, so not sure if it would work in your circumstance.

slowmod

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
appears the hikvision DS-2CD2732F-IS dome does have an onboard bnc "test port" and comes with an 8" test lead. I have one ordered... hopefully this will work.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
CNB also makes IP dome cameras with analog video out. I've got a couple of their low light analog domes with the Mona Lisa chipset but have no experience with their IP stuff.