Neighbor takes out mailboxes

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
I had to scrub forward. The Fresh off the Boat folks, usually start out driving like this. We have quite a few in the Metro.
Cars on Franklin Ave. near Chicago Ave. to Bloomington will stop for no apparent reason. Great fun when I have an Air horn in a Motorcoach. :)
I've been thinking about an air horn for my F150 :)
When I was 15, I had a Honda Mini-Trail 50. (A tiny 50cc mini-bike, but street legal). I put a set of air-horns from good old JC-Whitney on it because you'd be surprised how many people would come to a stop sign at an intersecting street, stop, look both ways (including looking directly at me), and then proceed to pull out right in front of me. The air horns were great! More than a few folks probably got whiplash from spinning their head around to see what sort of beast was bearing down on them. :)

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
OMG.....that was just a slow motion train wreck. No doubt, there was alcohol heavily involved, which makes me wonder if she had a transfusion done where they sucked out all of the blood and just replaced everything in her veins with PGA. I have seen some pretty bad women drivers in my lifetime, but that one definitely ranks right up there at the top!