Nelly's Security is IP Cam Talk's First Vendor!

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm excited to announce that Nelly's Security has joined the IPCT team as an official site vendor. Some of us have either heard of them or purchased security related equipment from them in the past, but now we will stay current with all of their offers, new products, sales, etc., right here on our forum. This section will be used to communicate directly with Nelly's about their products, products you have purchased from them, etc. Feel free to post in this section if you have any questions for them!

Welcome to the site, Nelly's and thanks for the support!

Attachments

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Since IPCamTalk was created there hasn't been a better, more informative place for all types of security information.

I and the rest of the Nellys team are more than excited to be a part of the best surveillance forum on the net!

Thank You!

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I say free equipment for all the moderators!

Reaction score
Welcome NELLY's security!! I hope to see your comments flow and your business to prosper!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats NELLY's security! Hope to be hearing from you more !

RyanODan

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, we're glad to be here. I'm working on getting a few really cool things lined up for IPCT members only and exclusive stuff just for this forum. Since we are in the busy season I have a million other projects going at the same time but once I get everything squared away it'll be worth the wait!

Also, you guys might have noticed major improvements to our site lately. That's all been done by @AJ47 who's our right hand man when it comes to graphic/web design and ultimately helping us get our section filled with tons of information and exclusive content.

Last edited by a moderator:

kccustom

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Sweet! I love nellys is there going to be a IPCT link to nellys?