New 120poe question?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
nope, you are looking at my test setting, I used the disarmed state because it doesn't normally do motion detection, I also enabled sending an email on the camera when ivs was triggered so I would know for sure I triggered it, and then I got a push notification from BI with wording from IVS in the camera, the only thing enabled on the cam was "camera's digital input or motion" as seen above. I ate dinner, now I'm about to set up IVS on my dahua cams and disable motion in BI on both of them.
Yes, but did you disable basic motion detection in the camera? I dont think BI can pull an ivs event since its not passed via onvif. Regardless, blue iris zone crossing is much more sophisticated and customizable vs tripwire...

hmjgriffon

Known around here
Reaction score
Yes, but did you disable basic motion detection in the camera? I dont think BI can pull an ivs event since its not passed via onvif. Regardless, blue iris zone crossing is much more sophisticated and customizable vs tripwire...
Sad Panda, apparently the reg motion detection was checked, could have sworn that was disabled. Ah well, I will email ken back and give him the relevant spot in the http api guide.