New Computer

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Your CPU load shows on the bottom with Blue Iris. As well you can use your Resources Monitor.
I understand that...I want to know where you are getting your numbers from...the log file is a tiny txt file which obviously has no effect on cpu consumption..trying to figure out why you are seeing incorrect numbers.

Reaction score
I will have to look when I am at home. It's the traffic button and you clear the logs (events, etc). Presto, loads go way down

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I will have to look when I am at home. It's the traffic button and you clear the logs (events, etc). Presto, loads go way down
the traffic button does not clear logs...
Something makes no sense here...there zero chance that clearing a small log file has any effect on cpu. Zero.

Reaction score
Honestly Fenderman, I don't know what to tell you. Only that when I clear the logs and events and camera stats, the CPU usage drops. Has happened to often to just be a coincidence?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly Fenderman, I don't know what to tell you. Only that when I clear the logs and events and camera stats, the CPU usage drops. Has happened to often to just be a coincidence?
has to be a coincidence...makes no sense..