New firmware for IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea NTSC and PAL 20180330

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Ok I had a 5231R-Z also just drop offline this morning. Again it's written to the microSD for two hours while the network stack dropped.

@EMPIRETECANDY it seems there is a bug in this firmware causing the network to drop out - both cameras here also have mocroSD cards fitted and I've seen the problem with a 5231R-Z and also the ZE.

@SirAce135 also saw the same problem.
Noted, i will report to them for this problem.

TVT73

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Did anyone of you having IVS recordings to the internal sdcard? I have a HFW5231E-ZE where I see the IVS Intrusion flashing like normal, but on the internal sdcard I have no pictures or video. Only the recordings for motion detections and alarm in (from a door bell) is working as expected.
This cam is using 2.622.000000.18.R from 2017-11-10. I believe this is an firmware issue, because normally a ivs recording to sdcard is possible, or not?

@EMPIRETECANDY
I am also interested to give a try to the latest firmware.

bigredfish

Known around here
Reaction score
Should this maybe means, the night auto focus issue is gone ... I am waiting for over an year for the discussed firmware fix, you remember.
I have the same question, would this fix the auto focus issue on the 5231E-Z12?

achalmersman

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ditto on the focus issue fix question. One of my Z12 cams is useless during daylight hours because I have prioritized night time focus....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Burton_Flooring

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hey guys

Here we go for the latest new firmware (with Dahua logo )for the IPC-HxW5XXX, this suits for most cams we posted here, some guys not buy from us also can download here and upgrade your cams, no problem at all, lol.

Released date : 20180330, Version :V2.622.0000000.23.
This year, EPOE will be used for most eco Savy 3.0 and Ultra smart ones. So the IPC-HDW5231R-Z will not available from now on,but i still have some stock, so still can process the orders.

IPC-HDW5231R-Z/ZE
IPC-HFW5231E-Z/Z5/Z12/ZE/Z5E/Z12E
IPC-HDBW5231R-Z/ZE
IPC-HDBW5231E-Z/ZE
IPC-HDXX42XX-XX also use this firmware, such as IPC-HDW4231EM-AS/ASE, IPC-HDBW4231F-AS, IPC-HDBW4231E-AS/ASE

I also have firmware for NVR5216-4ks2 Mulit-languages now, but only can send who bought from us, i will put the English firmware with dahua logo here when i have time.
Any guys require no logo firmware for the cams and the NVR, just send me message.

Andy
Does this same firmware apply to the IPC-HDW4631EM-ASE? IPC-HDW4830EM-AS?

0blar

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi
Is the 180330 firmware ok to install or do i have to wait ?

reverend

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hi
Is the 180330 firmware ok to install or do i have to wait ?
A couple of us have seen issues with the network stack dropping which means the camera is only writing to local storage during that time.

I've reverted to the November 17 firmwares on the 3 cameras here to see how they behave on that one again but they were fine so I'm expecting that issue with this March firmware to go away.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
A couple of us have seen issues with the network stack dropping which means the camera is only writing to local storage during that time.

I've reverted to the November 17 firmwares on the 3 cameras here to see how they behave on that one again but they were fine so I'm expecting that issue with this March firmware to go away.
Yep, this explains why such firmware never made its way onto Dahua’a website

Good thing it’s available here for others to test and share feedback though

Reaction score
New firmware also did not actually fix the bug. I'm still left with a camera that won't switch between day and night mode automatically.

nymphaeles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY
There are 2 firmware bin files that you posted here, which one apply for the non-logo cameras I bought from you?
Thanks

nymphaeles

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY
It's hard to tell from the bin file names which one is Pal or NTSC. So how do I tell which one is which?
Although Pal/NTSC is not important, but I'm in the US and all of my cams are NTSC, so I like to stick to NTSC.
Thanks.

elitef

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What does it mean by non-logo?
I have one ZE cam which has the logo on the metal mount, is that what you mean?

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I have one ZE cam which has the logo on the metal mount, is that what you mean?
Right. Cameras that have the Dahua logo printed on them are shipped with firmware that shows the Dahua logo on the web UI. Cameras that don't have the Dahua logo printed on them are shipped with firmware use a generic "IPCAM" logo instead. Other than what the logo looks like, the firmwares are the same. Personally, I run the logo firmware on all of my cameras, regardless of if they have the logo on the exterior of the camera or not.