New Firmware for IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000013.0.R.191202.zip

Panopticon

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ah-ha - Hi Andy!

DH_IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000016.0.R.200605.zip - You mean this is unstable pre-release firmware? Download Link Please. - Release Notes?

Even newer than the link I was just pointing to of

DH_IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000015.0.R.200430

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Ah-ha - Hi Andy!

DH_IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000016.0.R.200605.zip - You mean this is unstable pre-release firmware? Download Link Please. - Release Notes?

Even newer than the link I was just pointing to of

DH_IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000015.0.R.200430
DH_IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000015.0.R.200430 this one yes, it's an official released version. The June one still have to wait.

fixxxer0

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
we still testing on it, if you need update urgently, just update it.
Just flashed it, noticed the camera feed on the "Zoom and Focus" tab takes a long time to show up, and when it finally does there is a black box around it. This is using Chrome.

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Just flashed to 16.0.R.200605 and it seems to work well with the exception of the Live view of stream 3.
It shows "Resource is limited, open video failed!"

Not a deal breaker for me, so will stay with it for now.

Last edited:

AILATI

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "EMPIRETECANDY, post: 406761, membro: 26381"]
Ehi ragazzi,

Ecco l'ultimo nuovo firmware per questi modelli, c'è un piccolo aggiornamento per alcuni bug, dettagli si prega di registrare la nota di rilascio.
Questo nuovo firmware è un aggiornamento importante per la correzione della vulnerabilità della sicurezza

Uno generale è senza logo dahua
DH one è con logo dahua.

Supporto per modelli.

IPC-HDW5231R-Z / ZE
IPC-HFW5231E-Z / Z5 / Z12 / ZE / Z5E / Z12E
IPC-HDBW5231R-Z / ZE
IPC-HDBW5231E-Z / ZE
IPC-HDW4231EM-AS / ASE, IPC-HDBW4231F-AS, IPC-HDBW4231E-AS / ASE, IPC-HFW4231S, IPC-HFW4231E-S / SE.
IPC-HDBW4431F-AS
IPC-HDW4XXX-ASE
IPC-HDW5XX-ZE
IPC-HFW5XXX-ZE
IPC-HFW4239T-ASE
IPC-HDBW4239R-ASE
IPC-HDW5831R-ZE
IPC-HDW5631R-ZE

Si prega di impostare un valore predefinito dopo aver selezionato l'aggiornamento e l'acquisto delle telecamere in uso selezionato. Modelli cinesi compromessi , non utilizzare questo firmware per l'uso. Se hai qualche dubbio, inviami un messaggio per un doppio controllo.

Andy
[/ CITAZIONE]
[QUOTE = "EMPIRETECANDY, post: 406761, membro: 26381"]
Hey ragazzi,

Ecco l'ultimo nuovo firmware per questi modelli, c'è un piccolo aggiornamento per alcuni bug, dettagli si prega di controllare la nota di rilascio.
Questo nuovo firmware è un aggiornamento importante per la correzione delle vulnerabilità della sicurezza

Uno generale è senza logo dahua
DH one è con logo dahua.

Supporto per modelli.

IPC-HDW5231R-Z / ZE
IPC-HFW5231E-Z / Z5 / Z12 / ZE / Z5E / Z12E
IPC-HDBW5231R-Z / ZE
IPC-HDBW5231E-Z / ZE
IPC-HDW4231EM-AS / ASE, IPC-HDBW4231F-AS, IPC-HDBW4231E-AS / ASE, IPC-HFW4231S, IPC-HFW4231E-S / SE.
IPC-HDBW4431F-AS
IPC-HDW4XXX-ASE
IPC-HDW5XX-ZE
IPC-HFW5XXX-ZE
IPC-HFW4239T-ASE
IPC-HDBW4239R-ASE
IPC-HDW5831R-ZE
IPC-HDW5631R-ZE

Si prega di impostare un valore predefinito dopo aver effettuato l'aggiornamento e assicurarsi che le telecamere in uso siano nell'elenco. Modelli cinesi compromessi , non utilizzare questo firmware per l'aggiornamento. Se hai qualche dubbio, inviami un messaggio per un doppio controllo.

Andy
[/CITAZIONE]
ciao Andy il mio modello IPC è questo:
IPC-HDW5431R-Z

in questo momento la versione del firmware è ferma al 2017
in allegato versione

posso aggiornare? Allora attendo un tuo segnale

grazie

Attachments

Justintoxicated

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
View attachment 66578
I will post the official release next week, this link is the temporary downloading link.
With this firmware every morning I wake up and my camera is completely out of focus, rendering it useless until I log in and press the auto focus button (and I won't always be able to do this or remember to do this). I would like to move back to an older firmware, but which is recommended?

dm33

n3wb
Reaction score
Is the update available yet somewhere? If so where? The link above says its expired.

MacFun

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY, Okay, what's the latest firmware for the "IPC-HDW5231R-ZE" that we can depend upon? I see 9 pages talking about this.... at first I DL'd the links on page 1 not realizing that this goes on and on.... I think when a new firmware hits, we should start a new thread or have a sticky.... reading 9 pages of forum notes to find the right FW sucks.

BTW: are we jumping through all of these hoops because we are using the international vs North American version of these cams?

Please advise, thanks!

R

Reaction score
are we jumping through all of these hoops because we are using the international vs North American version of these cams?
Not sure what hoops you are jumping through. If you want to buy the NA versions of the cams, go right ahead but expect to pay way more.

The only reason to upgrade firmware is to fix a problem. I have several IPC-HDW5231R-ZE that I have never updated the firmware as they are functioning just fine.

MacFun

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Not sure what hoops you are jumping through. If you want to buy the NA versions of the cams, go right ahead but expect to pay way more.

The only reason to upgrade firmware is to fix a problem. I have several IPC-HDW5231R-ZE that I have never updated the firmware as they are functioning just fine.
Well, it was recently recommended that we update our 5231 firmware. Also, with all other products we are proactively updating firmware and I'd like to follow that best practices process. So, with that said, and since the hoops are not a problem for you. Can you please provide a link to the latest IPC-HDW5231R-ZE firmware that can be trusted?

Thanks!

MacFun

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That was only necessary if you do not isolate your cams from the internet. Mine are physically isolated. I have never updated firmware on any of my cams. If it is not broke, why fix it? Other products are not cams.
Sure, Ubiquity and other cam manufacturers update firmware all the time.... and its effortless to update. And, in many cases new features are added in addition to bug-fixes and security updates, etc...

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
@EMPIRETECANDY, Okay, what's the latest firmware for the "IPC-HDW5231R-ZE" that we can depend upon? I see 9 pages talking about this.... at first I DL'd the links on page 1 not realizing that this goes on and on.... I think when a new firmware hits, we should start a new thread or have a sticky.... reading 9 pages of forum notes to find the right FW sucks.

BTW: are we jumping through all of these hoops because we are using the international vs North American version of these cams?

Please advise, thanks!

R
EmpireTech Andy keep this link, i will post most latest new firmware on it.
This is the latest new one for the IPC-HDW5231R-ZE, logo or no logo no difference.