New Firmware for IPC-HX5X3X-Rhea_MultiLang_PN_Stream3_V2.800.0000013.0.R.191202.zip

mmmburritos

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thanks, yes, I agree that there was likely something serious to have triggered such a rapid re-release, and not knowing what sure sucks. I did go ahead and update one camera to V14 earlier and did not notice anything different at all. Sigh, probably best to apply it to my other 3 cameras based on nothing but "huh, I wonder what they fixed that was so important".
Yup, and presumably if it's security related, they want to keep quiet about the details so as to not encourage people to take advantage of it....that's my thinking at least.

qwert106

n3wb
Reaction score
Buttons seem to come back with Internet Explorer, but as you can see in the attached images, using the web UI with IE is even less usable...

Yes. I record IVS/tripwire motion on a memory card in the camera. I also have a Dahua NVR that also records 24/7 but I only use that when the short recordings on the SD-card is not enough.

Well, since the timeline is not visible anywhere but on the old Pale Moon browser; I don't know. But it works fine there.
is there any solution? i have the same problem