New firmware for NVR5208-8P-4KS2 availabe?

manwald

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi Andy,

I wonder if there is a newer firmware than the pre-installed version from 2017-09-01 availabe for the above NVR?

Unfortunately I can't use the newest feature of the latest Dahua-firmware for many of their cams (e.g. using Chrome without any plugins), because all my cams are connected to this NVR.

Best regards
Mischa

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Andy,

I wonder if there is a newer firmware than the pre-installed version from 2017-09-01 availabe for the above NVR?

Unfortunately I can't use the newest feature of the latest Dahua-firmware for many of their cams (e.g. using Chrome without any plugins), because all my cams are connected to this NVR.

Best regards
Mischa
Firmware: NVR5208/16-8P-4KS2E

Reaction score
As loonye2ns points out, Dahua's International site provides firmware updates for all their products.

I have found, @EMPIRETECANDY has his own subforum on IPCT, and he provides firmware releases long before they appear on Dahua's site.

EmpireTech Andy

An example for NVR firmware is this thread:

DAHUA NVR5XXX-4KS2_MultiLang_V3.216.0000002.0.R.20181106

Do read through all the posts before deciding if you want to update the firmware, on any Dahua product. Sometimes you fix 1 problem, but end up with another more serious one. It's a crap shoot sometimes, so beware.