New member with a question

Bowman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Dark here at night, I'd planned on doing such. Trouble is the road. They drive like Turkeys on speed, I value my fence lol!
I think the Swede has it. Hunting camera......
For the Dog I'll get one of those sonic gadgets. I'm sure that's how they trigger him too poor thing.
You'd think people have better things to do? When they aren't here they must plan out the next annoyance. Disturbing really, animals can be trusted more, geesh.
Thank you peeps
Ps. Now that google had banned facial recognition, doesn't that make google useless?

Put some flags or advertisement flags at your front and some wrong installed halogenlamps that triggers from whatever.... or a timer every 10 minutes.

Annoying is fun when needed

TheSwede

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Dark here at night, I'd planned on doing such. Trouble is the road. They drive like Turkeys on speed, I value my fence lol!
I think the Swede has it. Hunting camera......
For the Dog I'll get one of those sonic gadgets. I'm sure that's how they trigger him too poor thing.
You'd think people have better things to do? When they aren't here they must plan out the next annoyance. Disturbing really, animals can be trusted more, geesh.
Thank you peeps
Ps. Now that google had banned facial recognition, doesn't that make google useless?
Ok, then let the Halogen/Leds be triggerd by the traffic.
And some ultrasonic sunds at the same time then they will have the dog inside after a while.

Bowman

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Never thought of that! Ultrasonic sounds I mean, what a cool idea.
I was warned by the cops about my sirens, rightfully of course.
Flags are a neat idea too (thank you respondent) in some places. I'd thought about reflective materials too for thier spy cams.
Poor Dog though, he's in 'off mode' at the moment. A neighbour did shout last night, 'turn it off!!!!!'.

So I guess he knows the truth.
Many thanks for the ideas
Must be nice seeing animals in the forest.
Be well, thanks.

Ok, then let the Halogen/Leds be triggerd by the traffic.
And some ultrasonic sunds at the same time then they will have the dog inside after a while.