New Smart PSS V2.003.0000000.0.R.190802

ruzin

n3wb
Reaction score
Will have to try this to compare this new 64Bit SmartPSS to the prior 32Bit only versions of SmartPSS - can also download the 64Bit version from
nope, don't try that one it's even older than the version I've linked. Compare the version numbers. But if you haven't updated your macOS yet and you can still run 32bit apps, DON'T, because you'll be disappointed by the 64bit version.

Panopticon

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
nope, don't try that one it's even older than the version I've linked. Compare the version numbers. But if you haven't updated your macOS yet and you can still run 32bit apps, DON'T, because you'll be disappointed by the 64bit version.
Am listing 64Bit PC version of Smart PSS - specifically how will Mac users be disappointed? It is always good to be aware of what to look out for.

mstevens

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello guys, I've finally found it!!! Public beta 64-bit Smart PSS, a bit buggy but definitely usable on macOS Catalina 10.15

To download click here. (if the link is dead for any reason let me know and I'll re-upload it)
There is a newer, supposedly non-beta 64-bit MacOS (Catalina) version of SmartPSS available now, dated 05 November 2019 as compared to 21 October 2019 for the beta.

Ig Roy

n3wb
Reaction score

ermac

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This version (December 3d) got crashes on exit again (like the 1st beta), though the reverse-playback bug has been fixed. My overall feelings remain the same: it's definitely usable but buggy and the "release" isn't any different from betas in that matter.
Thanks, hope they fix the bugs soon.

Worth getting it in current release in your opinion?

ruzin

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks, hope they fix the bugs soon.

Worth getting it in current release in your opinion?
I can confirm that the 3rd December version works good, much better than the beta version. There are still some bugs but it's definitely usable. Here's the version I'm usingScreen Shot 2019-12-17 at 10.53.27.png

Fenst

n3wb
Reaction score
I can confirm that the 3rd December version works good, much better than the beta version. There are still some bugs but it's definitely usable. Here's the version I'm using
Hi. Could you provide link for downloading 2019-12-03 version, please?

Alexei

n3wb
Reaction score
My Kaspersky antivirus found a trojan-spy.win32.teamspy.rz issue in the dropbox downloaded version.

Not sure if anybody had issues with this file?

mstevens

n3wb
Reaction score
This version (December 3d) got crashes on exit again (like the 1st beta), though the reverse-playback bug has been fixed. My overall feelings remain the same: it's definitely usable but buggy and the "release" isn't any different from betas in that matter.
See if you can get the non-beta release version I posted back in November. I haven't had those issues with it.