Newbie question

Holzer

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have a Lorex 8 camera dvr using Lorex cloud at my cottage. Is there a way to have the system send me a snapshot of all 8 cameras every morning? Sorry if it an obvious question or is covered already.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have a Lorex 8 camera dvr using Lorex cloud at my cottage. Is there a way to have the system send me a snapshot of all 8 cameras every morning? Sorry if it an obvious question or is covered already.
Hi @Holzer,

Please share more about the kit you have, as Lorex rebranded products from different OEMs and thus not all may have the same functionality.

Holzer

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi mat200,

I have a Lorex DVR Model LVH100881TW purchased 2016 from costco canada. It has 8 HD cameras with BNC connectors. It works fine and I can view the cottage camera remotely but It would be nice if I could change a couple of things.
1. when logging to see the cameras, have the default set to "snapshot" so that I dont use too much bandwith at times when I dont need to view a live video feed.
2. have a daily compilation sent to my email automatically (so that I dont need to log in every day but I would still have a daily record of snapshots.)

Thank you.

Last edited:

JeffCharger

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi Holzer, did you ever get any assistance with this "shapshot" question?