Newbie.

Perebrine

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi my names John and first time poster.
I’ve had a few Ip cameras for a while now. I’ve mainly had Wanscam and they’ve been really good as I use them in an outdoor aviary in all weathers, I have an Ethernet cable from the cameras into my router.
Recently I bought a new camera from Floureon, the picture quality is excellent, I have the app on my mobile and my laptop. I’d like to connect it to my Firestick so I can view it on a large screen tv. But I cannot seem to find the up address anywhere?

Perebrine

n3wb
Reaction score
The camera only came with a simple instruction leaflet and a QR code to scan. Nothing about it address at all.
I wondered about accessing the home router but unfortunately my son changed the password and he can’t remember what he changed it to.
I believe I can “Reset” the router to original settings. But I’m not sure what problems that will bring to everything else connected to it.

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
The camera only came with a simple instruction leaflet and a QR code to scan. Nothing about it address at all.
I wondered about accessing the home router but unfortunately my son changed the password and he can’t remember what he changed it to.
I believe I can “Reset” the router to original settings. But I’m not sure what problems that will bring to everything else connected to it.
If you scanned a QR code, you probably can't access the cam via IP. The cam has now been setup to use their cloud service.

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Try using a phone app like Fing. It will search your network for all devices that are connected...

Also, ISpy has a list of possible RTSP connections for that brand:

Perebrine

n3wb
Reaction score
If you scanned a QR code, you probably can't access the cam via IP. The cam has now been setup to use their cloud service.
Yes that’s what I did. I’m not going to use the paid for monthly cloud service though, I don’t need to record anything, I just want to watch the aviary on live view. I emailed Floureon last week and just got a reply this morning saying:
Your camera only supports mobile APP or PC client access, it does not support IP address access.

Perebrine

n3wb
Reaction score
Try using a phone app like Fing. It will search your network for all devices that are connected...

Also, ISpy has a list of possible RTSP connections for that brand:
I downloaded Fing and think I have located the IP address but it doesn’t give anything else. I think I need the port number to access it. (I may be talking rubbish here. :) )

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You didn't mention which model cam it is, in any case try testing it out the rtsp and http addresses shown on the ISpy webpage mentioned above. I assume that when doing the setup process, you had to establish a login/password. Also I use the VLC program on my PC to help test for the proper address/path:

i.e.:
rtsp:/YOUR-CAM-IP-Address:554/1/h264major
rtsp:/YOUR-CAM-IP-Address:554/user=USERNAME_password=PASSWORD_channel=1_stream=0.sdp

Last edited: