no archives in IOS app

MikeB

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been using BI for several years and never had any problems with it, up to now that is.

In the IOS app (1.53.00) I can't access my archived clips. The calendar shows as empty.
On the BI server (3.63.04) all the archives are accessible and everything seems just fine.

This problem occurred out of the blue. Although I did update my phone to the latest IOS some time ago (can't remember if the problem started after that...)

I've restarted BI server, reset my phone but to no avail...

Hopefully one of you has any clue :)

Regards,

Mike

MikeB

n3wb
Reaction score
Okay, another weird thing: it corrected itself :)

All of a sudden I can see the archives! I didn't change a thing and it didn't work for several days :-s

Hope it doesn't happen again.

Regards,

Mike

stancorp

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm having this same exact issue. Everything was working fine and suddenly the archive clips won't pull up on the iOS app and will only pull up the live view instead. Checked settings and everything is fine. Anyone else having this issue or have any suggestions. I paid for the priority support and emailed them hope they will get back to me as last time I emailed them they never even responded. I mean is the $59.95 a year support just a scam?

Stan

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm having this same exact issue. Everything was working fine and suddenly the archive clips won't pull up on the iOS app and will only pull up the live view instead. Checked settings and everything is fine. Anyone else having this issue or have any suggestions. I paid for the priority support and emailed them hope they will get back to me as last time I emailed them they never even responded. I mean is the $59.95 a year support just a scam?

Stan
BEFORE alleging that its a scam, which its not, why dont you wait for a reply. Its Saturday for gods sake. You dont say whether you checked your spam folder or you emailed from standard email provider like gmail...