No-brand Camera to ACESEE NVR

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. Offcourse that I use a web browser to open my camera settings. Sorry not understand question.
I can normally signup camera by browser on computer.
@matt200 , you got anything for @dany ? I don't even have a Hik NVR so I'm shooting in the dark. Sorry I cannot be of any help, dany.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@matt200 , you got anything for @dany ? I don't even have a Hik NVR so I'm shooting in the dark. Sorry I cannot be of any help, dany.
Hi TonyR, Dany,

I would use some linux command line tools - nmap in particular - to determine what ports were open at 192.168.1.18 - sometimes the web server is not running on the usual port 80 or 443.
( the standard for http and https )

Not certain what the windows equiv is to nmap.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi TonyR, Dany,

I would use some linux command line tools - nmap in particular - to determine what ports were open at 192.168.1.18 - sometimes the web server is not running on the usual port 80 or 443.
( the standard for http and https )

Not certain what the windows equiv is to nmap.
Me neither. I use 'Fing' on my iPhone: scans services and up pops 80, 88, 443, 554, etc.
Not sure if they have for Android but I use it FREQUENTLY.

dany

n3wb
Reaction score
And what about netstat on windows 7?
I tried searching with camera and without camera.
Command "netstat -a".
I found one interesting diffrence in numbers when my camera was connected with cable,
(1 row is added), and that is :

TCP [::1]:4XXX8
..where "X" is numbers which I won't show you here. Would be that help?

Last edited:

dany

n3wb
Reaction score
Also I forgot to tell that camera catched a port 90 on original (past) no branded NVR. On new nvr not working that port. (or something else)

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
And what about netstat on windows 7?
I tried searching with camera and without camera.
Command "netstat -a".
I found one interesting diffrence in numbers when my camera was connected with cable,
(1 row is added), and that is :

TCP [::1]:4XXX8
..where "X" is numbers which I won't show you here. Would be that help?
Hi Dany, You can try to telnet to the port to see what it is attempting to communicate, also try to access with a browser.

dany

n3wb
Reaction score
After I bought cheap chinesse wifi kit, and afer I bought
hikvision camera, also bought acesee nvr, finally now i bought a new Dahua wifi cam hope to working with my new nvr.

That camera have onvif.
My nvr find that camera.
But, no any picture trought NVR.. Why??

I tried wired and wifi connection, is the same.
I tried set lower resolution of camera, is the same.

Camera picture working trought home internet router and mobile phone too. But not on NVR.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
After I bought cheap chinesse wifi kit, and afer I bought
hikvision camera, also bought acesee nvr, finally now i bought a new Dahua wifi cam hope to working with my new nvr.

That camera have onvif.
My nvr find that camera.
But, no any picture trought NVR.. Why??

I tried wired and wifi connection, is the same.
I tried set lower resolution of camera, is the same.

Camera picture working trought home internet router and mobile phone too. But not on NVR.
Hi Dany,

Check the IP addresses and netmask. Ping the cameras. Check the cables.

dany

n3wb
Reaction score
It seams the main reason will be TCP PORT.
The picture show up shortly (before I restart nvr and do something in port camera).

My nvr ports:
TCP: 5000
RTSP: 554
HTTP: 80

Camera ports:
TCP: 37777, UDP: 37778
RTSP: 554
HTTP: 80
HTTPS: 443

Think that I set tcp 50000 and picture show shortly.
Is that TCP ports must be same?
Can't set port 5000 in camera because it says that is acoupid.
Other thing when i change port in NVR my "hikvision" camera working normally.. How is that possible :/

What I must do with ports, do I need port forwarding? I think my router dont have it, just have port triggering.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
HI Dany,

Typically for IP services a product needs to either know what the port is that is providing the service, or somehow coordinate or search for that service.

So having the NVR know which port the IP camera is providing the service from is useful.

dany

n3wb
Reaction score
I found mistake.
In Dahua cam must go to:
Network->Port->ONVIF Authentication>OFF !!
Then picture show up.

If I using onvif in search, why is important to do shutdown onvif authentication? I am confuse now.

dany

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks all for helping me to join my items together!

Now, tell me did I cheated from AliExpress? Look this picture of 3 weird things:

1) On the glass of camera you see some anomaly, like something is cracked here. Maybe some garbage or mybe glass broken from inside :S

2) When I shaking the camera, I hear weird sound. Like something broken inside, but I pull out some little balls (many balls are inside), maybe is that for against blur (fog), but question do original camera must have that inside her?

3) Also, no important stuff, but I recive broken disk with camera. Like someone cut it.

And finally question, do I must request a refund for that 3 stuff or not? :/
(I mean buy a 4 same camera when i finish testing).
It is expensive to return camera in China for me (shipping 50% of value camera).

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - little balls - I believe are from the packages of silica they put in to absorb moister, a package in the camera may have a tear and the balls are spilling out. I suspect this may not be a major problem.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
FYI - little balls - I believe are from the packages of silica they put in to absorb moister, a package in the camera may have a tear and the balls are spilling out. I suspect this may not be a major problem.
My thoughts exactly (desiccant?).