No Signal Error

nashaw02

n3wb
Reaction score
I've been using Blue Iris without problems since 2016. Last night, I upgraded to the most recent update (4.8.3.0) and after Blue Iris restarted all of my cameras said "No Signal." I have 8 Foscam C1s. I checked the settings many times, and tried every variation of settings possible. I am able to access all of the cameras from another application, so I know the cameras are working. I uninstalled Blue Iris and installed the initial version I used in 2016. Two of the cameras worked, but the other 6 still said "No Signal." I upgraded to a version from earlier this year and nothing changed. After reinstalling the update from earlier this year, all the cameras worked magically until I restarted my computer, and now the same 2 work and same 6 don't work. I'm extremely frustrated and confused. I attached a photo of what I'm noticing. Any suggestions?

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I've been using Blue Iris without problems since 2016. Last night, I upgraded to the most recent update (4.8.3.0) and after Blue Iris restarted all of my cameras said "No Signal." I have 8 Foscam C1s. I checked the settings many times, and tried every variation of settings possible. I am able to access all of the cameras from another application, so I know the cameras are working. I uninstalled Blue Iris and installed the initial version I used in 2016. Two of the cameras worked, but the other 6 still said "No Signal." I upgraded to a version from earlier this year and nothing changed. After reinstalling the update from earlier this year, all the cameras worked magically until I restarted my computer, and now the same 2 work and same 6 don't work. I'm extremely frustrated and confused. I attached a photo of what I'm noticing. Any suggestions?
disable hardware acceleration