No signal on all cameras

Prinler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
So i got a call from my friend, the bar cameras are all down. No signal on all of them . I remoted in and reset BL and no change. Reboot the computer and it all came back up. I am looking for some kind of way to figure out what happened. Log files anything.
The cameras were ping-able via cmd prompt. My bud is looking at me and all i can do is shrug.

-Prinler

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
So i got a call from my friend, the bar cameras are all down. No signal on all of them . I remoted in and reset BL and no change. Reboot the computer and it all came back up. I am looking for some kind of way to figure out what happened. Log files anything.
The cameras were ping-able via cmd prompt. My bud is looking at me and all i can do is shrug.

-Prinler
What version of BI? What else is running on the pc? Clean install of windows? cpu use? You can also set the BI watchdog to reset the connection when there is a signal loss.

Prinler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Latest? 4? just installed it few weeks ago. Nothing else other then teamviewer listener. Clean install. CPU is unreliable for me to check via remote.
Where do i find this watch dog?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Latest? 4? just installed it few weeks ago. Nothing else other then teamviewer listener. Clean install. CPU is unreliable for me to check via remote.
Where do i find this watch dog?
The exact version. Update to the latest release. you can check cpu with the mobile app.
search watchdog in the help file.

Prinler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
now 4.5.4.0
nothing shows up in my help for watchdog

Prinler

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ok, i see it in this latest update. I did in fact search for it both watchdog and watch dog and got nothing. I dunno. Works now. I will do a bunch of reading thanks once again!

Reaction score
I have the same problem about once a week I lose all cam signals, I can ping the cameras the only fix is kill Bi in task manager or reboot pc to get all 2 cams back.
ver 4.8.6.3