No Signal

J C

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, Experts...

What would be the reason these 2 cameras showing "No Signal"?...

for IPC-Color4K-T180, it always showed No Signal since the installation and screen greys out and show "No Signal" for a second
for IPC-B52IR-Z12E S2, I started seeing No Signal 2 weeks ago and I only see it on the log. Screen never shows "No Signal"

thank you

Attachments

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, it is mentioned in several threads, including the review threads.

Seems to be an issue with BI and the newer GUI.

But it can be a poor power source as well.

As long as it isn't actually loosing signal, it is a bug in BI.

Also confirm you are using General, just plain H264, no self-adaptive functions, camera not going thru a router and are using quality name brand power and cables.

Worlds First Review - Dahua DH-IPC-PFW5849-A180-E2 - Dual Lens 180 Degree Full Color 4K (8MP Stitched) Camera
So other than getting a more powerful computer, my suggestions would be to make sure you have a name brand power source, pure copper cable, and watch if you are really losing signal or if it is just BI having an issue thinking it is losing signal when it really isn't. I totally understand where...

Worlds First Review - Dahua DH-IPC-PFW5849-A180-E2 - Dual Lens 180 Degree Full Color 4K (8MP Stitched) Camera
Anyone have a picture of what it looks like on a Dahua NVR? Depends if viewing mode is set to 'original scale' or not. Original scale will show the camera in correct ratio with black bars, while original scale unchecked will stretch it to the video space. Then NVR5x-I series allow you to...

Anyone have a picture of what it looks like on a Dahua NVR? Depends if viewing mode is set to 'original scale' or not. Original scale will show the camera in correct ratio with black bars, while original scale unchecked will stretch it to the video space. Then NVR5x-I series allow you to...

So other than getting a more powerful computer, my suggestions would be to make sure you have a name brand power source, pure copper cable, and watch if you are really losing signal or if it is just BI having an issue thinking it is losing signal when it really isn't. I totally understand where...

Reactions: J C