No sound in Live View, recording ok. External microphone.

surveillancelot

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hey, I plugged external Mic on 2cs2132F-IS. It is one with that has 12v power and two audio lines (i guess audio and audio gnd). The camera is connected to NVR. When I access camera's own page with browser, everything works.

But... through ivms-4500 no sound. However, I if I turn on two-way audio, it works. I am able to hear sound (there is no speaker so two way only works one way).

When I access NVR through browser, no sound at all. Two way audio fails and the button that is used to turn audio on and control volume does not work. I have another camera with internal mic, it works very well.

recordings are weird. When i watch recording with browser, i can turn on sound and it works. But if I download recording, sound doesn't work. with ivms-4500 remote playback plays sound, didn't test with downloaded file.

ideas?

surveillancelot

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
yes, it is set to video&audio in both NVR and directly through cameras own page (i remember the camera with internal mic didn't work at all until I went to camera's own page and switched it to video and audio)